I was tested positive for chlamydia so my dr prescribed 2 500mg of azithromycin. I took it the same day. I told my boyfriend, and he went the same day to get tested and his dr gave him 4 250mg of azithromycin. He took them the same day that I took mine. How long do we have to wait to have sex again? How long does it take to be cleared up? We have had no symptoms of chlamydia except severe pain for me during sex once before we were diagnoised. Please help. We are in need of some lovin ;) hehe.

This was 3 weeks ago so I am assuming you have resumed with your activities. This is ok, however, chlamydia is a sneaky bug and often times can persist despite treatment. Often times the drug will kill most of them and your immune system will handle the rest. However, they have been known to get into certain places that the drug has a hard time reaching (like the prostate) and hang around in there. I would recommend being retested after about 2 months to make sure that everything is clear

I need da same help how long

Omg Chill out and give it a rest