On the 17th i got my dose of zithromax my doctor said the symptoms should be gone in 48hrs but i'm still having a discharge should i be worried

it will take 3 weeks to cure the infection.

I found that I had chlamydia after I juss gave birth. My partner had cheated juss after I gave birth. We broke up and got bk together 1 week in treatment we had unprotected sex does this mean I'll be reinfected again? Please help I'm scared.

Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex since we got together. And one day I went to my doctor to get birth control and come to find out I had chlamydia. She told me to take four pills of Zithromax all in one day. I was treated but not my boyfriend, and we had sex once again. I recently went back to the doctor and told her what happens and she gavel the same thing. Does four pills take away the infection if I take them all in one day???

I had chlamidya fr idk how long my gf tested negative every year simce i got wth her she became positive so i got tested an now took a powder single doze of idk wats it called hope its gone soon but gotta wait 3 months to retest :(

I have the same question