Hi everyone,

So i'll get right to the point. I've been dependant on Marijuana to help me cope with various issues for quite a while now; my last breakup, low-mood (not depression) and social anxiety due to a speech impediment.

I've been using for 6 months now with week long breaks every month or so. 2 weeks ago (when I stopped) out of my own choice I started noticing withdrawal symptoms.

These include - increased heart rate, irritability, insomnia, nausea, lethargy, acid-reflux and decreased appetite. Now out of all these symptoms have dissipated (including social anxiety) with only lethargy (no motivation and energy), irritability, low-mood, anger issues and sore throat remaining. I'm on day 13 of withdrawal.

My question(s) are how long does Cannabis Withdrawal last? Will my low-mood and anger go away and sore throat go away? If so when? The thing that is troubling me the most is my sore throat. It's not extremely bad but it's enough to increase my anger and irritability. 

In regards to low-mood is this normal? I've usually been a happy go-lucky kind of person but now i'm just enraged sometimes and I hate it. 

Please any information or advice would be most appreciated.

Sorry forgot to mention. I've been smoking for 6 months now (daily when I have) approximately a gram/day.

5 days still no answers...thanks guys. This site is laughable.