My life has changed a lot ever since I discovered I suffer from apple allergy. I know that I am panicking a bit too much, but I need to know what would be the most effective treatment for my condition. How much is birch pollen immunotherapy helping in my case? Has anyone done that treatment?

Well, it should be an effective therapy but there are doctors who do not like to prescribe it. It is actually based on slightly altering the immune system so that the reaction to allergen is gone. This is done by applying the small amounts of that same allergen so that the organism can adjust to it, without serious allergic reactions.

Hello there,

I believe that you are overreacting. Ok, you are allergic to apples but this is not the end of the world. You simply need to avoid apples and you will be fine, and by avoiding apples you won’t be sick. This therapy is too expensive and for sure it can cause you serious complications which are yet unknown. Please consider some alternative solution and not this one.