My problem for a many years is pollen allergy. I know there is no medicine for now that can effectively cure it. I am just one more that suffer severely, with coughing, sniveling, sneezing, lacrimation, angina and breathing difficulties. I want to know if there is some good new medicine that relief allergy. Is there any help to make these symptoms easier?

Pollen allergy happens around the world but for now as you said there is no effective medicine for curing it. In nature, there are bees that collect honey amid clusters of flowers. Zoologists have long before they found their gene that resist pollen allergy. After detail researching the inventions of traditional Chinese medicine remedy that relief allergy combining special substance of royal jelly with precious Chinese herbs. This remedy is brought and existed on the market. You should try it to relief allergy not just providing nutritional support during the pollen season. Also at the same time give forth pleasant scent from one’s body when taking this formula. Mystery of this kind of relieving is that herbal preparation excretes through skin and sweat gland, also the body’s inner allergic reception is changed. That’s how the pollen will not cause allergic reactions. As a result, allergy relief is here, symptoms are avoided and meanwhile the body’s immunity is improved.

Yes, I suggest trying eating honey from local bees (this would carry the pollens themselves and bolster immunity), especially if you can find some with wax. OR try a bee pollen that you can buy at a natural foods store or online.