Hi, I am 45 years old and it seems like I have developed some sort of food allergy. Actually, I haven’t eaten shrimps much before and it seems that I have that allergy now. Do you know of any successful treatment for seafood allergy? I really don’t like the idea of avoiding the seafood from now on…

Well, I am not so sure there is any effective treatment for an allergy, whatever the allergy is. This means that you will have to avoid all those types of food that are causing you problems. And also, it does not have to mean that you are allergic to all types of seafood, perhaps it is only shrimps, check it out with allergen tests.

Hi There,
If I am not mistaking here, I think that there are no cures for allergies. You have to understand that your body is just built this way and when it comes to allergies there is not much that you can do. I know that you have to avoid seafood as much as you can. If you have allergic reaction you can use antihistamines that will help in preventing any complication that might be caused by allergy. The fact is that you will have to avoid the seafood and this is the only cure you will get. I hope that this helped you in any possible way.

All the best,
Danella