There is something wrong with me and I think that I am allergic to something. I spent some time in the country, at my grandfather's house. Suddenly, while we were walking through a forest nearby, I suddenly started sneezing and I felt extreme shortness of breath. I assume that some allergy is what this is all about. I suppose that I have to undergo testing for allergies, right?

Testing for allergies is essential to determine which allergy patient is suffering from. Allergy tests differ depending on the type of allergen. Most often and common allergens are respiratory type, such as pollen, nutritive type, such as chocolate, eggs, milk... Respiratory allergen tests are so called skin scratch tests. They are not harmful at all, we just apply several allergens on the skin and wait to see on what allergen will skin react. Very simple, yet very effective.