Hi, I got allergy to home dust. My nose ids congested, I sneeze all the time and cough. I can’t stand my allergy any more. Is there any cure for allergy?

Hi, yes allergies can be very annoying, but you need to improve your immunity in order to develop resistance to different allergens. Usually, allergens are harmless substances that normaly cause no trouble. Examples of allergens are pollen, cat dander, mold, strawberries, milk, eggs and nuts and many other things. During an allergic reaction, the immune systems takes some usually present substance as invader and treat to the organism. In trying to protect from it, the body creates antibodies to that allergen. Try to expose yourself to small doses of allergen to get your body used to it, you shouldn’t protect from it completely, if symptoms are not too excessive.