Hi! I’ve just come from doctor and he told me that I’m allergic to cat. That’s for sure. I did some blood tests. Now I’m desperate because I have two gorgeous cats. I adore them. I don’t know what to do now. Please, tell me can I be cured from cat allergy for good?

Hi! As I know, there is no cure for allergy except to avoid these things which cause your allergy. But recently I heard that some kind of immunotherapy can be very successful. You can use allergy shots also. Or maybe you should try with alternative medicine. The most important thing is to boost the defenses of the immune system.

Hello there,

I am so sorry to hear that you have cat allergy and since you have two cats I can imagine how much you love them. My sister has the developed the same allergy, but she couldn’t keep her cat because her allergy reactions didn’t get better after allergy injections. Her doctor told her that this is happening because of her weak immune system. So first boost your immune system, you can do this by adjusting your diet. Second, put air filters in your home. You will have to keep your cats far from your bed room, and you will have to wash them once a month with plain water only.

I hope that this was helpful, and that you will manage to keep your cats in spite your cat allergy.