Hello, I am 25 years old and it looks like I am allergic to glycerin soap. Actually, I could not even think of the reason for the appearing of rash on my hands until a friend told me that he had the similar problem several years ago and it was because of the mentioned soap. Can glycerin soap really cause that? What are my options now?

There are many hygiene products that don’t contain the allergen substance you have mentioned. This means that from now on you will have to carefully analyze the labels of the hygiene products you wish to buy. Of course, this goes for the case where you are really allergic to glycerin soap, perhaps there is something else causing that skin rash. But in order to find that out, you will have to do some allergen tests.

Well,
You have to understand that glycerin soap can cause allergic reaction and only way not to have problems with this is to avoid glycerin soap. I know that this might not be easy task because these chemicals are really widely used in consumer products. As you can see this is something that you have to be careful. I think that your best option is to do an allergy test in order to see if you are allergic or not. There are some medication that might help with the allergy but you will have to consult your doctor about this. I hope that this helped in any possible way.

Good luck,
Karel