I have had red pimples on my outer lip of my vigina. What are couse of it. I wear a pad everyday becouse I stay wet but with no color discharge. Could that be why. I have had warts but had them removed by my obgyn. but these dont look the same as the warts. so what kind of dr should i see.. please help i cant stand it anymore :'(

A gynecologist go now!!

You mentioned that you wear a pad everyday, this could be the reason. I'm suggesting that you may have an allergic reaction to the perfume in the pad or the material itself. If you are wet all the time, you really should see your Obgyn, this could be any where from a leaky bladder to some kind of infection.
In the meantime, try going without a pad for a while and see if it starts to clear up.

I think what bbfeet has suggested is pretty likely. I think that the issue you're suffering from right now is probably based on the pad and your possible allergy. Let us know what you think, okay?