My kid came from school the other day talking about dust mites. They learned about it in biology class, and I was amazed how much info my kid remembered just from listening. Anyway, the topic was not that interesting, especially when I heard of possibility that dust mites can cause allergic reaction. How do I get rid of dust mites from my home?

Dust mites are regular habitants of our homes. You wipe them every time you're dust cleaning but of course, you cannot see them. Their main food is dead skin cells, which can be found in every corner of our homes. Getting rid of them is not an easy task It includes regular, on daily basis cleaning and washing. Try to use synthetics instead of natural materials, vacuum every day, and wash with hot not warm water. Still all this might not be enough. Use Acarosan, it is proved that it has some effects against dust mites, probably because of benzyl benzoate and tannic acid in it.

You cant fully get rid of all the dustmites in your home even when people say you can, im allergic to them and i know this because we took all the steps to keeping our home dust mite "free" but there will always be some.

How about Soaking a mob that u just used to wipe the floor into a bucket of water and apply both electrods of 220v AC live from wall socket into the bucket (just kidding). Of course there should be some protection or a control circuit otherwise the mob and u could get burnt.

Fix fix fix

after long research here is the final solution for this problem, its comes with shoes from outside. do not let people walk with shoes on your floor.

The only way to get ride of them inside your home is using Clorox bleach powder. use the powder on the floor. near shoes. corner, maybe under mattress. its dry and safe. make sure this powder do not mix with water otherwise discolor your stuff, try use the Color (purple) clorox container.

I had this mites in my office. I used this powder and its all gone. Now I can stretch my leg out without itching.

other option is use UV-C light the blue color inside home for few hours, its kills this Mites.