My son often has some throat problems. Mostly some pain and discomfort, as he says. The problem is, antibiotics did not help her, so I am interested if the pain in throat might be a symptom of allergy to dust. Near the place we live, construction yard has been made and there is really a lot of dust.

It is highly possible that your son has this kind of allergy. You would probably not even know about this if not for that construction. The symptoms you have mentioned are the signs of that allergy and we will add are itching, cough… You should take him to the doctor in order to see if he really has this allergy or if there is something else going on. Whatever the case, he will receive a proper treatment.

Hallo,
The fact that he often has throat problems doesn’t indicate that he had dust allergy. I know that children often have problems with throat because they can easily get infection. For instance I know that tonsil infection is very often the main cause of the pain in the throat. Do you know if he has any problems with swelling in his throat? Have you taken your son to have an allergy test? If you do this then you will be sure what kind of allergies does he have and then you can act appropriately in preventing the onset of problems in his throat. I hope that you found this helpful in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen