When I ejaculate after 60 seconds clear liquid comes out how long until I actually Ejaculate sperm??

nothing really, I heard maybe crisco but idk bout in the vagina area, yeast infections can happen. Really needs to be real lube.. sorry.

Hi Cedric:

Many young guys who are just starting puberty find that when they masturbate, from which they derive intense pleasure, they have an orgasm but nothing comes out of their penis (no ejaculation). This is called a dry orgasm.Boys start puberty at different ages so the age of first semen production varies. One has to be in puberty a year or longer before semen production starts, so there is nothing to ejaculate. Although the muscle contractions to produce an ejaculation occur, there is no semen to ejaculate because semen production has not yet started.When semen production does start, there will be only a few drops at first. It usually is clear instead of milky-colored. The quantity increases later and the color changes to milky white.Just enjoy your dry orgasms while you wait. You will see some semen come out eventually.