i m 18 years n ma height is 5'6.5inch can i grow my height three inches plz. suggest me some medicine which have no side affect ?

I’m afraid there are no magic formulas or secret compounds that will help you grow although there are a lot of malicious people who will try to take your money for nothing. That’s because your growth is determined largely by genetic factors. If your parents are both small, there isn't much chance of being tall (unless you have another close relative who is tall). Since you’re 18, I think that there is good chance that you will grow some more, maybe not dramatically taller, but maybe it will prove to be enough. There is no such medicine so please don’t fall for schemes.

start meditating over your pituitary gland and start thinking that i am taller
if you do it properly than this will going to really affect your height

Height can be increased with the help of herbal supplement like heightole xl capsule. It is both safe and convenient.