i am 17 and 5'5"and i haven't grown a lot in d last 2 years..is there a natural way of growing tall?....till wen do boys grow tall?..... please specify any natural way of growing tall...are der synthetic methods for growing tall?

I am 18 and 6'1'' I used to be really short some years ago. I downloaded some programs about growth and read a lot about it. Everyone has a potential height that they can reach if they do the right things. There are things you can do to reach that height. Some things are basics such as eating the right food and liquids. Have a balanced diet. Sleep between 8-9 hours. There are also some exercises that you can do. Hanging from a bar while relaxing your body, stretching, jumping, and doing physical exercises such as pull ups, push ups, between others which will cause an increase in growth hormone. Search different flexibility exercises specially for the back. Sports like basketball and swimming are helpful.

Well first of all are a he or a she? if its the latter your height is perfectly fine. But i like the suggestions made to you in the above post. Swimming is definitely gona help your cause. I used to be pretty short myself. but i guess i used to swim a lot. Im 5'9" now

Take a balanced diet and sleep well for 8 hours.