I am 24 years and having 4"9 height. Can my height increase without any side effect.

Guest wrote:

Dude search for "High Heel shoes for men" in google the best way upto 5 inches and you can be 5 feet 2 inches or you can do some operation I don't know about just google it but the shoes are the best way the look like 2 inches men shoes and the rule.

dude i have researched everywhere and i can truly now say that 99% of the stuff out there on grow taller is bs.. i mean its rly hard to find somethn tat works but i did get my friends mention of
- they say it helps to improve your height in as little as 2 months and its permanent, im ordering and wil post results

Please post your results :-)

There are some simple exercises that can help you a few inches to your height. One of them is skipping rope. You can also try hanging from a horizontal bar. Hanging upside down for a few minutes every day is also known to help in growing tall. Thanks.

get some Dr Martens. They're cool, comfortable, and have a thicker sole than most.

well theres only 1 way and thats take growth harmone and even with that i think ur height will only grow to 5"3' to 5"5'