I concluded I have smaller penis than other guys in my gym. I heard something about penis enlargement so wondering if that is possible? I know I don’t have clinical need to worry about size. Anyway, it’s affecting my sexual practices and I am really concerned on that issue. I would like to know how I can do penis enlargement, and how actually it works.

There are three different ways to get penis enlargement. First is jelqing, which contains series of stretching exercises you performing on semi flaccid penis. Only evidence for the practice working was published in 1980s and stated that men who performed the stretching exercises did notice a difference in length and width of penises. That study included only few men so it isn’t very reliable. This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try it, just it’s not 100% proven to work for all men. For this kind of penis enlargement you should spent 30 minutes a day doing it. There are also some advices that are said helping you to enlarge penis but before you buy any of these, consult your doctor before using it. Also, penis pills could help too, because it is proven it could enlarge penis up to 3 inches. Beside enlargement penis, it helps you to have longer erections and stronger ejaculations. It you would like to use some of penis pills, search for natural formula. And third, there is surgery solution, but I would recommend you to try with exercises and pills first.

The pills as mentioned above are loads of lies. They simply increase testosterone production (they don't add any hormones, so they're not a steroid) and increase your desire to have sex. You might get a few extra centimeters from them, but nothing overly noticeable.

The only way, as far as I'm aware, is a surgery that uses the ligaments at the base of your penis to sort of stretch your penis out, and the most you will get from this is 1 inch at most. And the side effects can mean loss of an erection entirely.

Don't confuse flaccid size with erect size the two have no correlation. There is no reason to get insecure about what you have.

terrye, surgery is not an option - EVERY surgery, no matter how simple is it, means risk, as it is an intervention in your body. Actually, the best thing to do for penis enlargement is to combine methods. Penis exercises work in combination with penis pills. Also, pills with a penis extending device give the best result. Here are some websites, if you want to find out more:

Penis Enlargement Exercises
Penis Enlargement Pills
Penis Enlargement Device

I hope that my post have been helpful for you. And remember - combine methods!

buddy you got it all WRONG! Big penis.... Big deal... who cares. You have been listening to the T.V. womans Lib, new age s***s, (single moms) Listen to me.... what you have is enough, as long as you get your rocks off that's all that matters, and from 1 inch to 10 inches will do that. You makes yourself happy during sex, it's UP TO YOUR PARTNER TO MAKE HERSELF HAPPY. not you.

also, save your money, pills don't work, a pump will make you bigger in a round way, not longer. but a good B>J. will do the same. and always remember if you can't cut the mustard, you can always lick the jar... use you brains, that's what your partner wants.

Penis enlargement pills DO NOT WORK. They are the invention of scammers who simply want to take your money. Same applies to enlargement patches. Save your money, don't get scammed!

Pumps have a very temporary effect. While your willie is inside and the air has been pumped out, it is a little larger than normal, but as soon as you release the vacuum, your penis will simply go back to its normal size. Permanent size increase would require your penis to be in the vacuum for much longer than is safe. Penis pumps were invented to aid blood circulation in the penis, to help people with erection problems, they were never designed to increase your size.

Stretching excercises MAY increase your size a little over a long period of time, but it can also cause damage, resulting in possible impotence.

Surgery can help, but as already stated, only about an inch in length is likely to be gained. Unfortunately, the gains are not always permanent. Also, there are risks with any surgery, so you must take this into consideration.

The safest thing to do is just make the best of what you have.

Just wanted to add i tried enlarging mine for 6 months will pills an extender and excercises. It looked bigger sometimes but generally stayed at the same point as where it started. in the end I returned the device for a refund and got screwed the whole dumbass endeavor cost me $600 and after then refused to give me a refund they kept the device. good scam eh. Oh yeah and If i dont regularily do excercises my penis doesnt get hard so im stuck doin excercises for the rest of my liffe woo

Hello;

I don't have anything to gain by posting in this thread other than to genuinely shed light on the issue.

Yes; there are things you can do and people are doing it. The person who introduced me to this has a website. You can find it by doing a Google search for "Mission 8 inches".

Everything I want to say on the topic is on his website along with photos of his progress. Give that a read and if you're not convinced, well....there's no convincing you!

What. A. Load. Of. c**p.

You can cuase yourself some serious, permanent damage by attempting to stretch the penis. Including never being able to get an erection. And all for the sake of a few inches, well its not worth it.

Just learn how to use what you've got, and you'll get by just fine :)

Why is it c**p?

You then go on to acknowledge that inches can be added - fair - but point out the risks.

People break their backs doing deadlift and get killed horseriding. Would you completely advise against weight lifting and horse riding?

Penis enlargement is safe when approached correctly with safety and patience; just like anything else. There are risks and whether or not you would be "better off" to accept what you have in the face of them is a personal decision.

I wouldn't speculate as to what the incidence of injury is, but as the forums linked to will show, the vast majority of people do not "become impotent" - the very opposite from my reading, in fact, as penile 'health' improvements are part of the game.

I'm sure that people have made mistakes with penis enlargement and become impotent. Not denying that. I just object to scaremongering in the place of genuinely waranted caution and patience.

I will continue to do do my exercise routine with patience and care and continue to see slow results. A personal choice.

Thanks for the reply.

But the world really has gone mad. Why would anybody risk those sorts of dangers just for a couple of extra inches (if that). People shouldn't be so insecure about their penis size, there is much more to life than a large penis.

I'm prepared to accept your points about the slow and measured approach to this, but I would advise against using a cheap website to investigate the techniques, and instead seek professional advice before starting any such exercises.

Teenagers definitely shouldn't attempt this though; at least wait until you are fully matured.

I think we are in agreement that teenagers should hold back with this until they are mature enough in all ways.

I don't think there is any "professorial" advice on this because its taboo. You know that a doctor will say "your size is fine, Kinsey report, use foreplay" etc.

I don't think the world has gone mad, I think as education increases, standards go up and, understandably, more and more people want to measure up in all ways possible.

It's all fine and well telling people to accept their size until you are the guy with a 4 incher (which is woefully in adequate no matter how you spin things) - I am personally of average size and I'd like to agree with you, however, that there is a line between lunacy and genuine intent to improve situation.

People have different demons and penis enlargement is a solution; "living with what you have" is little more than trying to belittle their problem which is not what is needed. Even the hope that they can change or the knowledge they are very slowly 'improving' is enough to help people like me "get out there" and get back to living life. Just my thoughts

I really appreciate that you wrote a reasoned response; I wish there was more of a consensus about penis enlargement; people like the website I sent are at the grass routes stage of a change in attitude towards "cant be done" to "can be done" with regards to changing size. I guess the rest is up to the individual.

There is a lot of  myths about penis size, a clear example of this is that while there are millions of Internet add-ons that say having a 10'' penis size makes you a "batter lover", etc... but if you make a small research on the online stores you will see that the more popular dildo sizes woman buy is never larger than 9'', and that's only because they need 3-3.5'' to actualy hold it (don't search statistics, they lie, search in the online stores directly).  only the fist third of the vagina is sensitive to pleasure, so even a 4''(average small) penis will do the job in the right positions. If you actually think about it , if you tried to put 10'' solid object into a woman, you would end up in her intestines, and she will most probably end up internal damage... take a got damn ruler and compare 10" to your body it looks totally crazy.  Now some people say "the bigger the better", Now I want to ask all everybody if they know any woman that says giving birth was not painful and If they would take a penis of the size of a baby. (which is just about 30% more of that what penis enlargement products want to sell you...)

Hi everyone.... am sharing my experience on here.

I have tried all kinds of penis enlargement techniques, and here is what I have found really effective. The truth!

1. If you can wear the extender for long- at least about 4 to 5 hours daily for at least 6 months- you are guaranteed a longer penis, about 2 to 3 inches longer. Trust me.

2. Jelquing is effective if done with ease. Do it daily about 300 reps.. In 2 weeks, your penis will be longer. Trust me! Just try it and keep at it. Persistence is the secret to these tips I am giving.

3. You can supplement these stuff with the pills to increase your libido, strength in bed, and erection; but necessarily the length. Of course, it improves the length, but it's better when used while trying the above 2 techniques.

There are no risks here. It works.. I don't know about others. But it did for me.