I am 17 years old and I have a problem. Probably you know how my friends talk about everything, about penis size as well. During this time, I realized I am even under average size. That is making me embarrassing so I have a question if there is any way that I could make my penis bigger. I would like to hear if that is possible because I would really like to have this problem solved as soon as it is possible.

Penis enlargement is the goal of a number of men dissatisfied with their penis size. In general, where there is a perceived problem with penis size. That is why medical advice should be sought, rather than attempting self-treatment. Most self-treatment methods are believed to be either ineffective, dangerous or both, so doctor should be the only that you will ask this question. A survey by many sexologists showed that almost all men who believed that their penis was too small actually had normal penises. Most sexologists believe that a desire for penis enlargement comes from some other source of anxiety or perceived lack of masculinity. Very few men have a very small penis and this is known as a micropenis, so these people have excuse to ask how to make their penises larger. However, this is a very unusual condition, which will generally have been detected in early childhood. Several market ways could help you to get bigger penis. These promises come into form of pills, or jelqing, but as I said, it could be dangerous, as well as not successful at all, so I would recommend you to think again before you ask again how to make your penis bigger, maybe your friends overreacting.

The key to how can I make my penis bigger naturally, lies with special exercise techniques designed to increase the amount of blood that these chambers will hold. This is only likely through the use of dedicated manual exercises and techniques made especially for penis growth and health.

true but as obringer mentioned, there is a very real risk of causing potentialy permanate injury/dammage to your penis. fist of all when did you start puberty? you could still be developing some and thus it is possible for your penis to grow some more. what is the size of your penis when erect and flacccid? chances are you are actually around average size. how did you measure it? is amazing how the size of a penis can range if it is not measured correctly. also most guys exaggerate their penis size so chances are your friends are not quite as big as they say. they also could be measuring it incorrectly. finally it is not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean that counts ;-)

keep me posted....

hey there. i would love to see ur penis because im pretty sure it is not close to the size you say it is especially at ur age. also if you are as promiscuos as you.say then there is a good chance you have at least one std. this is a site to help out others not put them down..... if you do not have anything good to say then please get off this site..... thanks

I want my penis bigger can you help me out please