This post is an extension of the

Will masturbating increase penis size thread.

Please continue posting within this thread.

I want to say yes. When I started masturbating (12 years old) I was 4.5 inches. I'm now 14 and my penis is now 8 inches, and according to statistics I got another 2 inches coming ;-)

Jenny masturbating does not affect the size of your penis, I been masturbating for 10 years now I should know lol.

no, masturbating does not increase the size of the penis, the only reason bolbi6's penis grew is because he was maturing.

Having a 10 inch penis would be horrible, 7 does the trick 8)

Masterbation DOES NOT increase penis size. The only reason bolbi6 increased in size is because he was twelve when he started and matured during puberty. The penis is not like other muscles that can increase in size when "worked out."

So i was wondering.. im 16 weighing in around 9-9.5in depending on the day.. what does statistics show i will end up having?

i've been Masturbating sense about 4th grade when i was around 9 or 10 when i was about the length of my pinky finger im now 16 and 5.5 inches and 6.5 on a good day. On average i Masturbate 1-2 times a day. the most ive Masturbated in one day is 7 times and i was just wondering if there is an unhealthy amount Masturbation that someone can do?....And also sense football has started my ejaculation distance has increased like 10 inches and i wanted to know if thats normal?

and how can I increase my penis size?

You CANNOT affect penis size by masturbating. that's a very common misconception. As for increasing your penis size, it cannot be done other than through a surgery. How much did you want?

For all those people who are worried about your penis size, dont. Ive had alot of experience with the opposite sex. (started when I was about 12 years old then I was about 5" now im about 8") It only matters when it comes to size when you are talking about girth. (size not length) This is because in a female all the sensory muscles and nerves in them are only about 4 inches in. So even if you are only 4-5" then you will do perfectly fine when it comes to the ladies. And to add to the question of "Does masturbation make your penis larger" the only thing masturbation does is make the penis a little bigger in girth. Your penis is a muscle and when you work a muscle it gets larger not longer. Also it increases the length of your performance. (how long it takes you to ejaculate) So guys dont worry, and if you are smaller than 4-5" then just find yourself a smaller girl :-) and you will do fine.

yes thats true when i start masterbating , when i was 12 years old my penis size is 4.8 inches when i was 13 it was 6.5 inch!

I don't think anyone can say for sure what effect masturbation has on penis size because there have never been scientific studies on the subject. It's reasonable to assume that the penis being a muscle, giving it a workout regularly would likely help to increase size, but by what amount is unknown. When muscles are not used they tend to atrophy and become smaller. At the very least, masturbation would increase blood flow to the area and maintain healthy erectile tissue which is capable of enlargement. So yes, it probably does assist in increasing size, but how much of a role it plays is anyone's guess since it is just one of many factors.

Why is there so much exaggeration on these forums? Why can't people accept what they have and stop pretending? They're not fooling anybody but themselves

first of all i started masterbaiting when i was 11 and i dont remember what size it was back then but i rememember it was the same size as it is now(maybey because of the little hands i had) ..now i am 17 and have a 6.2 inch but what sucks is that everyone in family has a big penis(9+ inch) and even my little brother who is 16 has a 8,5 inch or so( we are very open minded about this stuff) so i dont know if masterbation affects penis size but i think it does or maybey i was already gonna be 6,2 or smaller or bigger who knows but just keep masterbating just don't do it to much that the next morning you don't even want to wake up supposely its healthy