Name the creams or medicines that helps in hips enlargement or enhancement.

Hello Mira,

I really don't know of any creams that really work to enlarge hips, buttock or breasts.  One product does come to mind and that would be Brazilian Miracle Butt enhancement.  This product is supposed to work on all three areas.  My sister played around with this product and accord to her, her breasts got larger.  I really don't know.  You might want to try it and see if it works.  I'm really very skeptical about those sorts of things and I really doubt that any of them work.  If they really did, I think I'd be afraid the cream would get somewhere it shouldn't and I'd end up with fat there.  But, if you're brave enough, give it a try.

Male enhancement cream targets the root cause of small penis. It provides long term relief. Mughal-e-Azam cream is very effective and safe.

Apprentice

humm! it's so wired question to asked ! I don't think so there is any cream for the enhancment of hips..