Hello. I have one delicate problem and I would like to find solution of any kind which could help me.
I'm 21 year old male and I'm not so happy with the size of my penis. You can't even imagine how much problems this is causing to me. Biggest problem is loss of my self confidence. So, I have even thought about surgery. Just the other day I have read somewhere that there are some other options for me. I have heard some good stuff about penis enlargement exercises and pills.
Anyone know more about this?

I know some things about this because long time ago I have read some facts. There are lots of different penis enlargement techniques like herbal penis enlargement, penis enlargement exercises and even penis enlargement surgery, you have mentioned.
Exercises are called jelqing exercises. Basically jelqing exercises are about milking motions on the base of penis that is supposed to gradually increase - length and circumference.
But, telling from my experience on this field, it can't help at all. I have tried all these exercises and it didn’t help me at all.
I found the most effective is using penis enlargement pills. You should try everything you want because, if it didn’t help me, it doesn’t have to mean that I will not help you.