Hi: I would like to know if there is anything I could take, besides birth control pills, to make my period start before its due date. I am going on vacation soon and I am supposed to get it that same week. I have read there are teas that I could take that might help induce my period before its time. I appreciate any input.

I had the same issue before. What I did was I ate lots of dates, and put a heating pad on my stomach. I got my period a week early as a result.

eat lots of fruits like pineapple and papaya

I Just was wondering how can i start my period because i never had one and i want one

[DID U find an answer to this??? I get married in 13 days and really need my period to start a few days early so I end before my wedding day. Please let me know any suggestions

Michelle
_[removed]_

BTW im not rlly beachbunny just using her user name cause i dont have one. Try drinking green tea for a couple of days. Its worked for some ppl. Drink it 4 times a day and ur period should arriv e either the next day or 3 more days... :-) :-) Im on my second day trying this im getting cramps moodswings and small headaches. I think by tommorow lets say after noon ill have my period. im going to carry a pad with me just in case. The problem is that i have schoool so im wearing black pants tommorow. Please try it works my bffl did it and guess what? she got her period in less than 3 days!

try cinnamon tea ( boil water, little cinnamon, and sugar) its really strong, i even tried cinnamon rolls, i got it the next day.

I get married in November and the way it looks I will get my period at that time. I am on birth control and I want to know if there's anything I could do to time this differently. I have never taken the pills out of order or perhaps start a new pack early. Has anyone done this before?

Just start your next pack at the end of your current pack. don't take the sugar pills (dont take your regular week off the pill)

Yes. Run a hot bath, and put salt water in it. Soak in it, until you get it. It sounds stupid but I have been using this method since I was 16 years old. It is also a great method if you are late too. There is something about the salt water that works. Good Luck. :)

Do you have an explanation as to why this would work? I would like to hear a little more about it if you have any info. Thanks!

Sadly, no. Maybe an "old Wives Tale", or an "Italian Tradition". I don't know, my mother comes from Italy. She told me to do that. It works, is all I know! :-) I don't know why, but it does!

How long does it take to work? It seems a little strange but perhaps the sodium in the salt helps to induce a period? I'm not entirely sure.

i would like to start my period asap so i can start ovulation testing i would love to become pergo feb 09. I know it happenes when it happens but i am under no stress rigth now and my wife an i have a donor. Is thier anything i can do to make this process go a little faster.. thanks.

cinnamon tea will delay the period . try parsely tea or ginger infusion