Hey I just took a bath and put 2 cups of salt water and spreded my legs apart how long will it take for it to kick in so I can get my period I want it so so so bad 

Hi there

No, not just salt water. Fill the tub with as hot water as you can tolerate - a little hotter than that - add two to three well heaped spoonful of salt. Immerse yourself in hot water - it should turn your skin red. When the water cools down, get out and take 1000mg of Vitamin C tablet - that is each dose every hour. Do not exceed beyond 3rd dose - Vitamin C is known to give loose stools. Vitamin C starvs the uterus of progesterone hormone and hence you have early periods.

May I suggest that you take another route - that is foods to induce periods -

Food Tips
  • First of all, reduce, or completely avoid, salty foods. Excess sodium may cause fluid retention, which in turn can make worse your menstrual symptoms, such as bloating and swelling.
  • Eat food that contains high amounts of carotene, such as papaya, pumpkin, carrots, apricots, peaches, spinach, etc. They will help to prepone your period date.
  • Combine 1 teaspoon of jaggery powder with ½ a teaspoon of turmeric powder, and dissolve the mixture in a glass of water. Drink it once or twice a day, for about 15 days prior to the expected date of your period. Jaggery, and turmeric, both have the ability to increase body heat, and therefore help to prepone the menstrual cycle.

Good luck