Hi. I'm 3o year old female and I'm fighting a battle with my problems with being overweight almost whole my life.
I have tried almost every diet program on the market and none of them could help me. I didn’t know what to do. So, I started to practice regular exercising and jogging. I thought this will help me but I had to stop because my joints were killing me.
So, what I'm really interested is- some diet program which will make me thin without any exercise or taking weight control pills. Is there anything similar to this on the market? Please help me because I'm desperate!

Hi. Reading your post made me thinking about possible options that are available for you. You see, at first I thought it is impossible but I have changed my mind. Solution could bi simple as simple water.
I heard that by drinking 2 or 3 glasses of water within 30 minutes in the morning, 2 to 3 glasses of water within 30 minutes in the afternoon and the same amount between 5 and 6 in the evening leads to a flushed system and rapid weight loss.
I have also heard some good facts about green tea. Did you know that drinking tea can help you lose weight? It’s true. Some teas can even help burn fat and calories. The magic ingredient in tea that does the trick is Caffeine! Maybe you should try with this and see for your self is this all true. I wish you all the luck!

go and find the book "the raw food Detox Diet" it's one of the best DIET books out there, and you don't have to worry about starving your self to death with it. Anothing you should try is Yoga, it won't hurt your joints, it will actually help them. Its very important to have some kind of exercise exspecially if your looking to loose alot of weight, and Yoga is very effective, it will give you a nice slim figure. Stick to both of those and I promise you'll have a nice body and also have more energy and less stress :-)

First of all you can NOT not exercise and expect to lose a considerable amount of weight. The word "diet" should be banished. It's about a new lifestyle, eating healthy foods, in the right portions and maybe even eat 5x a day, 3 meals and 2 healthy snacks. Dont expect pills to help you they wont, not long term anyways. Without exercising, you will lose some weight but you will lose MUSCLE TISSUE, which is not good. You NEED to exercise and do some strenght training to make ur body and muscles get stronger.

exercise is the way but u dont need to run either to lose weight. Start by going for long walks.

Hey Ping,

If you're creative enough, I'm willing to bet you can come up with some form of exercise to keep you active? Whether it's long walks, swimming, or something else, try and think of something... anything... how can you be more active without putting stress on your joints?

To answer your question, there are many diets out there that will show you how to lose weight without pills or exercise, but I wouldn't recommend any of them.

Why?

Because most of these diet plans are unhealthy and will only result in you gaining the weight back in the long term.

My advice is to think about how you can be more active and make a resolution to change your lifestyle and replace the bad habits that make us fat with positive habits such as eating smaller and healthier meals, avoiding highly processed and sugary foods, limiting saturated fat intake, etc.

Good luck!

Warmest,
Joseph

Try the abgymnic bale, it works.

I am 34 years old and a mother of 3 ranging from 18 to 6. I was in a very abusive relationship which left me disabled. I have severe back pain and my doctor told me the other day that I would need a knee replacement within the next 5 years, which is a shame for someone as young as I am. I am unable to exercise at all. The doctors have me on physical therapy, but those are very slow, minimum motion activities.

When I was younger I was a runway model. Ya know, the kind where the close have more form hanging from a coat hanger?! Now I weigh over 230 pounds and I am completely miserable. I can actually feel the fat roll on my back...ewe! I have taken great strides to eat a healthy balance diet, and although my hair looks great and my nails are longer, I have not lost a single pound.

I can understand what you are saying when you are curious about a way to lose weight without exercise because I have been curious myself. We are mailed these miracle diet pills, and although I know they are all scams, even I get tempted from time to time to give them a try. Once my orthopedic surgeon gave me some pills to help me lose weight to help releive some of the strain on my back and I lost 30 pounds while taking them.

My suggestion is that you consult a doctor. If you are truly unable to exercise, and if you have started living a healthy lifestyle and that doesn't work either, as in my case.... see a doctor, there may be more of an underlying issue.

What kind of tea do we drink there is all kinds. ?

Did you ever think of SWIMMING? It's the perfect solution. :-)

Hi, i will not give out my name or age but you can call me "D". Well im a person whos under weight way under weight im supposed to weigh 100 lbs. but i weight 158 lbs. Im thinking on starting my diet June 4. (which is when i get out of school) to when i start the next grade which is in Aug. so i have 3 months to try to lose wait for next grade. I dont want to use weight pills i just want to eat right and exsirsise the old fashion way buy I need help i just love junk food and i need to stop eating it. If anyone knows what i can do to lose weight and exsircese for me please respond to this post! Ive someone could create a schedule of exsiresisng a eating right for the next 3 months that would be awsome and thankful for me. I wouldnt mind staring my diet now acutally I just perfer June 4 because Thats when my summer vacation starts and i would worry about going to school and i would have more time to lose weight but starting now would be the more the merier. But if someone could reply and help me it would just save my life thank you!

Hey, all of you that replied thanks for you comments and replys. But all i need is a shedule so I know wat to eat and what or how long to exciersise. I would love losing weight now i just so ashamed of my weight. Im in 6 th grade and in 7 th grade your aloud to goin sport but i wanted to stat my diet now do i wind up 100 lbs. or liter by the time i start 7th grade so i am skinny wen playing sports. Do any of you have any suggestions or Schdules i could use? Thanks -"D"

I Know that you don't want to excersise because Im overweight and don't either I think you should try an active activity that you like and possibly do that 3-4 times a week and you'll see great results. ;-)

i am a teenage girl who has struggled with being overweight for a long time. is there anything that can help me that's not for adults. i've exercised and eaten right but my weight is going nowhere. i need SERIOUS help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hey dear!
How u can loose weight without exercising... only one way - restrictions on your meals.
Do not eat late at night
Do not eat sweets
Do not eat bread
Do not eat fat
....
this list can be endless.
All what u need is a balanced menu with vitamins.

I was going to reply but '"Unauthorized Ad"' said it perfectly.

Dr. Balch is one of my favorite authors as well; I use her books as a reference daily.