Okay, I just lost my virginity a few hours ago and I am a bit worried... me and my bf were fooling around and I noticed he pre-cumed a tad before putting on a condom. I am pretty sure some of the pre-cum did touch his hands and mine, but I am currious to see if there is a chance for me to be pregnant. (My 'cherry' was popped by a previous fingering experience about two weeks ago.)

It didnt hurt at all when I was losing my virginity, but as soon as I was home my gut was cramping up, I dont know weither it was the sex or the energy drink I had before hand.. but its making me really worried. (I am currently 17 years of age)

Big detail though: My period is on its way in about a week or two... so what are the chances that I am pregnant?

It sounds unlikely for pregnancy to happen with what you describe..

Just in case you did not know.. You do not need parnetal consent or much money to get birth control services at planned parenthood.

This could be a great idea to give you less worry about pregnancy.

i want to know when can the pregnancy test be taken after conception ?
and how accurate would the urine home test be ?

Pre-cum can get you pregnant but its pretty rare... if he had pee'd before he had sex with you most likely any sperm in the precum was killed off if he masturbabted within 24 hours before sex. the condom was put over it... if he didn't come in you most likely YOU ARE NOT going to be pregnant. Sperm does die pretty fast so even if precum got into its kinda hard to get pregnant but not impossible . Try to relax (: if your period doesn't come after a week from your last period take a test. Okay guys, my period was 1week late and it's been late only two times before this one but never reached a week (3-5 days late) I lost my virginity in January of 2k13. (To a boy who is still my boyfriend, of 5 months) I guess that's what threw them off cause I never had problems until after it . They were pretty regular .( I was only 15, am now 16) recently, they've been 30-35 day cycles. My last period was supposed to be on march 15/16 but was late and came on the 21(ill tell you how I brought it on) me and jake always used protection, and pull out method except for the last two times in April . We had unprotected sex, BUT he'd never come inside we did pull out for that. Then before that he did come inside but with a condom on before we ran out of them. April 7th was the day we did unprotected but pull out and that scared me when we did it . But anyway, when it was time for my period nothing came (4.18.13) which was kind of good cause I had plans that day, but that still scared me. So I started taking vitamin c, 500mg every hour (pure ascorbic acid without bioflavonoids like rose hips which fight against abortion) or 1000mg every two hours. Then I added dong quai . 2 53mg pills every 4 hours, waking up to take my doses of it AND my vitamic c( 4 pills of 500 mg of ascorbic acid after 4 hours as that is my missed dose) then I went out and bought fresh parsley ( with the springs, they come in bundles and are pretty cheap. Mine was .99 ) and I made a tea out of some of it. ( chopping parsley leaves into a tbsp for every cup then adding the springs I didn't cut but first I brought the water [ 4 cups usually ] to a boil then added my chopped parsley to the water . ( 4 tablespoons of chopped parsley leaves) then I made a pessary ( look this up [parsley pessary] because if I put what you do here it'd be tmi ! Lol ) use 1-3 springs of parsley changing them every 12 hours . ( rinse off with water first) then when my tea was ready after letting the parsley and water brew for 20-30 minutes ( TAKE PAN OF WATER OFF HEAT BEFORE ADDING PARSLEY,DO NOT BOIL AGAN when parsley is in water; just let it sit away from the oven ) I added sugar, and or honey. Then after those I took salt baths . Sit in HOT water, as hot as you can tolerate and add two-3 hand fulls of salt to the bath. Soak in for an hour. I did this twice. Don't discontinue dong quai and vitamin c through our the whole time until period shows up. I'm having the worst cramps though just a warning, from the dong quai. I did not take a pregnancy test so I do not know if I was pregnant before I started but if I was I would've been 2-4weeks along. This will prob not work past then if you are pregnant but the research I did shoes parsley , dong quai , and vitamin c brings on herbal abortion or miscarriage. I advice most of you to take a test first, two weeks after you have unprotected sex ( If you aren't on any form of bc like I am) as this is the time when you can tell if your preg or not . If you can, try to get a clinical abortion if you want to terminate the pregnancy, if you have no way of doing that; this is your second best choice for abortion.(also is for bringing on just late periods, like mine) or you can go through with pregnancy and keep the baby or give it up for adoption . I think this is pretty safe, but some people say it can cause birth defects so... Good luck every one !(: SPREAD THE NEWS IT'S NOT A MYTH THAT THESE CAN BRING LATE PERIODS ON