Will it work for me??
Ok.. So I'm 4ft 11in weigh about 110 which is a healthy weight, oh Im 23. I want to get rid of the pudge that forming around my stomach. I'm not allowed to gain any weight, infact I should stay under 100 lbs because any extra weight will strain my hip ( I had hip surgery when I was 6). Because of my small stature I'm trying to stay at a healthy weight for my size. My question is will this diet work for me? Will I lose anything. I don't eat crazy. I think my metabolism just caught up to me and started to go off when I forget to eat or when I do eat I eat a bunch. Its very unbalanced. How much weight do you think I will lose in 3 days...when some days all I eat is 1 thing (usually big) ? Can anyone help? Suggestions?

Please let me know how ur doing on it. Or how u did too! Thanks people!

INSTRUCTIONS: Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water per day. You may substitute 1 glass of water for a can of any diet soda during the day. You can add salt and pepper to your foods but DO NOT add any other type of seasoning. DO NOT add mustard or ketchup to any of your food.

DIRECTIONS:
- Follow the menus exactly! (no substitutions)
- DO NOT vary or substitute any of the foods.
- When no quantity is given, there are no restrictions to the amount of food you can eat other than common sense.
- Vegetables may be eaten raw or cooked (preferably steamed but do not use butter or oil to prepare)
- Salt and Pepper may be used. DO NOT use any type of hot sauce or other seasonings.
- 1 cup equals 250 ml
- 1 ounce equals 28 grams

** THIS DIET IS TO BE USED 3 DAYS AT A TIME ONLY. After being on this diet for 3 days, you must give your body at least 4 days off of the diet. This is very important for the diet to be effective. During this off period, it is very important to maintain a healthy and sensible diet.
Because personal metabolisms may vary, it is possible to lose up to 10 pounds in 3 days. After 3 days of dieting, you can eat your normal foods, but do not overeat. After four days of normal eating you may continue a three day regimen.
**How many 3 day stints can I safely go on this diet for? You may safely repeat the diet as often as you need to attain or maintain your ideal weight. Please make sure you give yourself at least a 4 day break in between stints.
**What about the days I'm not dieting? The biggest obstacle to losing large amounts of weight with this diet is overeating on those days you are not on the diet. We suggest that you maintain drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water per day while on your 4 day rest period. It is also very important not to overeat during your 4 day rest period. During your 4 day rest period, try not to eat within 2 hours of going to bed and also limit your alcohol intake.

Some Quick Diet Tips:
- Try not to eat within 2 hours of going to bed
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water per day
- Do not add additional salt, soy sauce or hot sauce to any food you eat
- Limit your alcohol intake
- Do not eat simple sugars such as candy or soda
- Limit your carbohydrate intake such as pastas and breads

**************************************** ******************
THE 3 DAY DIET

DAY 1
BREAKFAST
- 1 cup black coffee or tea (no sugar or cream)
- 1/2 grapefruit or 1/2 cup fresh squeezed juice
- 1 slice of toast with 1 tsp. peanut butter

LUNCH
- 1/2 cup of plain tuna
- 1 slice toast
- 1 cup black coffee or tea (no cream or sugar)

DINNER
- 3 oz. chicken or lean meat broiled
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 small apple
- 1 cup regular vanilla ice cream

DAY 2

BREAKFAST
- 1 cup black coffee or tea (no sugar or sugar)
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1/2 banana
- 1 slice toast

LUNCH
- 1 cup cottage cheese or 1/2 cup plain tuna
- 5 regular saltine crackers

DINNER
- 1 plain hot dog (no bun)
- 1 cup broccoli or cabbage
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream

DAY 3

BREAKFAST
- 5 regular saltine crackers
- 1 oz. cheddar cheese (1 slice)
- 1 small apple

LUNCH
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1 slice toast

DINNER
- 1 cup plain tuna
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup melon or cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream

Ive been on this diet for 3 weeks now! I have lost a total of 7 lbs and kept it off! Im losing more weight. I started at a pretty low weight but for my height I was carrying a little bit of extra weight around the mid section. the 1st 3 days I felt tired but not anymore.. i feel like I have more energy and healthier!