Is there any way I can stop my period four days after it has started or at least delay it for a day after it has started without the use of prescription birth control medication?

No, I am sorry. You would need to use birth control in order to manipulate your period.

My girlfriend (and a few of my exes) have told me that sex will often stop them from bleeding for hours at a time

I don't know if there's a medical reason for this, but it seems to be pretty consistent

You can stop your period for a few hours....go to the grocery store in the baking aisle where the things are to make jams and find the gelatin, plan gelatin (no strawberry, lime or anything like that) mix a package with water and drink it fast, don't let it sit. In about 30 mins your period will stop and you'll have a good 3 hours or more. It doesn't taste the best but it works.

I just talked to my dr. and she sid that you can stop your period if you take up to 3 IB profiens every 6 hrs on a full stomach. Hooray.

Guest wrote:

HOW DOES THIS WORK I THINK EVERYBODY EATS JELLO AND THERE PERIOD IS STILL THERE

Guest wrote:

how long will it stopp forr ??

Does it work, the IBprofen?

How could ibuprofen stop your period? It is a blood thinner. Whenever I take it for cramps, I seem to bleed heavier...
???????

how much water do you mix with the gelitin?

well Ibuprofiin only stops some woman's periods...but not all.

ibuprofen will prolong your period but will not make it heavier

did anyone try this stuff. did it work?

I tried the ibuprofren thing and my period is still there and as heavy as usual! I am going to try the gelatin thing - nothing else seems to be working >;) :'(

IB profen is NOT a blood thinner, Asprin is 8-|