How do you make the green tea mix? I hear it in a microwave and then put a tea bag in the add sugar. Anything else? Please help

Hello Elizabeth, here I am putting my ideas about green tea mixing, you may go through these.

1. Generally one teaspoon (5 g) of green tea leaves is enough for one cup of water.

2. Place the green tea leaves in your tea strainer or sieve.

3. Take one cup of water in a non-reactive pot or pan (glass or stainless steel) and heat it to about 180 F (80 degrees Centigrade).

4. Place the filled tea strainer into an empty mug or cup.

5. Pour the heated water into the mug, over the tea leaves.

6. Steep the tea leaves for 2 - 3 minutes but not any longer, or else your tea will become slightly bitter.

7. Remove the tea strainer from the mug.

Nowwww…… Finally green tea is ready for you and enjoy your perfect cup of green tea.

Hello Zophai... Thanks for your information. Green tea helps for weight loss effectively. By your guidance they can make the green tea easily.

Like how can I make it? Tea bag or packets? I heard it helps you start your period but if you don't believe me check on here and anyway how should I make it?

First of all I would like to say, as I knew both the tea bags and packets are with leaves. I always go with green tea packet and I will add the leaves as per water quantity. Go as per convenience either bags or packets.