I have a mild skin condition which i'm using topical steroids for on my balls an penis. The doctor hasn't said what it is, although i've seen him quite a few times about it over the year and a half that i've had it for. On my penis it's just a small area on the underside which is effected but it's made the skin on my whole penis has lost it's elasticity and feels dull and rubbery, and so I have lost a lot of sensation there. Is there anything I can apply to help restore it's natural, soft feel? Some thing i've tried allready: I have tried pure shea butter, which just made things worse. I've tried vitamin suppliments, including vitamin E. But I havn't tried applying Vitamin E topicaly yet. I allready take a cod liver oil suppliment I have tried a couple of moiseturizers. Please help, am desperate!

I think your best bet is to talk to a Doc that can actually diagnose this skin condition...but in the mean time, if you are looking for a moisturizer that you can try, try something like Aveeno, natural products and unscented. The scents in other moisturizers will only irritate the problem. Stay away from perfums, and harsh chemicals, stay away from anything that has alcohol in it. Have you thought about your laundry soap your clothes are washed in? Could you be allergic to the soap you are using on your clothes, or the soap you wash your body with? Just ideas!

-Canadian Girl

Vitamin E is great for the skin! By itself it can be rather greasy though. Maybe try a moisturizer made for the penis with lots of skin-healthy ingredients, like vitamin E, vitamin C and Shea butter.