hey people i have a heat rash on my penis and ball sack and i also have a red line going up true my penis does anyone know what this could be and could sudo cream be the solution to this. Thanks.

no idea sorry hope you can treat this 

i am 18 years old and have a small penis do you know of anyways to make it to it's normal size without surgery thanks to all who can help

I have the same problem, i've been to my family doctor, urologist, and a dermatologist. They all said pretty much teh same thing that its just aggitation and was told to keep it dry with powder and keep it clean but after about a year of this routine its still not improved. It appears to be heat rash for lack of a better explination and the red line that goes up the bottom of the shaft. I'm getting pretty desperate so if anybody has any similiar experiences please share. Thanks.  

Dermatological issues are common on the penis, due to heat, bacteria, harsh cleansers, etc. Try using a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with natural moisturizers like shea butter and vitamin E.

Yup, Man1 Man Oil is good for the penile skin. If you're healing from a rash that left you with dry, flaky skin, it can help the skin recover. If you've got jock itch, though, make sure to get an antifungal cream to get rid of it.