I have this dry skin around the penis. I have a girlfriend and yes we have unprotected sex., it could be a yeast infection but really not sure. please help

I have the same thing as you. Anyone help? my skin is dry/tiny too around the head like strangle the head more and more and after sex i can notice like 2-3 little cuts and does hurt like hell. This is every time i get sex i cant even clean my penis after it because it really hurts!!! :(  

Yes, the dryness could be related to a yeast infection, but there are other issues that could cause the dryness, as well. Your soap or shampoo, a personal lubricant, or even just vaginal dryness in your partner could cause the penis skin to become dry and cracked. Using a water-based lube  is recommended, and you might try a penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man  1 Man Oil) to re-hydrate the skin and help to retain moisture. Using a penis-specific cream containing vitamin  E and shea butter can help to smooth the skin and keep it feeling supple and responsive.