i will explain exactly how it happened , im 16 years , my boyfriend is 18 . i had sex for the very first time 2 days after my period finished . as i heard when the guy pee , urine washes away the sperms left . my bf peed before we started , he said he can feel it before he cums , so i trused him and let him go , the cum time came so he pulled it out real fast and he said it all came on his hands and the bed but nothing went inside , and he was so sure about it . but yet we're still worried about pregnancy , it is a big big problem if i got pregnant . 32 hours passed already since all that happened , is pills important to be taken at this case or i shouldnt be worried ? i cant really wait to see if im going to be late for my next period , i need to be sure now and if i have to take pills please tell me and please explain about the pills because i have no idea about them , like how many i should take , and when , and what will happen . please help , thank you

Pulling out is not considered effective birth control.

YOU can use "Emergency birth control" up to 5 days after sex, but within 3 days is the best time.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD sells PLAN B emergency birth control. You walk right in, no appointment needed, no parents needed.

You should also consider REGULAR everyday birth control use as well, it can be obtained from planned parenthood also =)

the problem is , here where i live i cant really go to this place , i can only tell my boyfriend to get me pills , its really hard for me to have any one here know that im worried about pregnancy or that im not a virgin anymore . please help me , about pills thats all i wanna know . if i need to get them and take them , and if 1 pill will be enough , and wut kind of pill . please please understand

YOU must get the pills, your boyfriend does not have a vagina, and he cannot get birth control from Planned Parenthood.

DO you not have a planned parenthood near you at all??

Your boyfriend CAN GET THE PILLS from a regular pharmacy if he has one of his 18 year old "friend-girls'' to get it, IT IS 2 PILLs.

You must be 18 to get PLAN B over the counter.

IF there is a PLANNED PARENTHOOD near you, your boyfriend can drive you to get the pills.

NO PARENTAL CONSENT IS NEEDED AT PP.

no theres no PP near me , and the only thing i can do is tell my boyfriend whos 18 years old to get me the pills fromt he pharmacy , so i should get them and take 2 pills right ? sorry for botherin but if there is some more extra information about the pills and how they should be taken plz tell me. thank you

Your B/F would need a girl his age to get them :/

You can read the instructions on the box on how to take them. You take 2 pills, 12 hours apart.