Hi I'm 15 and I sucked my boyfriends penis for the first time last night. He nutted a big glob into my mouth and I had no choice but to swallow it. I felt it go down inside and I'm really worried that now I'm pregnant. I can feel them swim about inside me. Please can someone let me know as I haven't done a pregnancy test yet or told him how worried i am. Help. 

1. It's highly unlikely you can 'feel the sperm swim' inside of you, it's probably just your stomach acid you can feel. 2. Your stomach acid will kill all sperm. 3. No you can't get pregnant 100% because sperm has you enter you through your vagina and reach your egg for it to fertilize. Swallowed cum goes to your stomach and gets digested just like food you eat.

Thanks for replying. But because I swallowed such a lot will it harm me? Will all the stomach acid harm me aswell? I really shouldn't have carried on but I was enjoying it so much. Is this normal?

No it won't harm you, at all. It's basically just proteins, water and a bunch of other biological stuff. And if stomach acid was harmful, everyone would be dead. Stomach acid is only harmful/deadly if your stomach ruptures. And yes enjoying it is normal :) You should register.

Swallowing semen, providing it is healthy, the man has no STI/STD, is actually beneficial to your physical and mental health. As already stated by Lucy, there is no way you can get pregnant from swallowing semen. Just be careful in future that no semen that gets on hands gets transferred to your vagina.

hello lucyloucyrus.. plz help me out too with some advise we had sex 2month ago n she had regular period for past two month n this month she stop her period.we used the widrall method too.

No you cant b pregnat.....
the sperms r dead after getting heat from ur stomach...so dont worry!!! and njoy sucking

As everyone knows using the withdrawal method is not a very good or reliable option when it comes to preventing possible pregnancy. There's always a chance of pre-cum entering you partners vagina without either of you realizing. Has she experienced this irregular period before? If you're both worried she might be pregnant then the easiest and simplest way to find out is to buy a home pregnancy test from the drugstore.

i m very much worried if this happen..last 2 month she had a regular period but yaa sometimes before she had late period,last year once she had period after two weeks..
briefly saying we had sex on 28 october and on 5 november she had her period and also in december she was regular but she is doing late this month? very much worried plz help me out

Without sperm entering her vagina there's no chance of her being pregnant. If however there was pre-cum without you or her realizing, then there is a chance she could be pregnant. But like I said above, only a home pregnancy test will show you a result.