2 weeks ago I started taking birth control pill (Yasmin 28day pack) because my bf and I wanted to try unprotected sex, but it just sorta happened.. you know.. "the moment" and im totally freaking out I have 1 more week left and then I will have to take the "reminder pills"... im wondering... after that, do I have to buy another pack, if I dont, will I get pregnant? I really need answers. oh and what if I want to stop taking birth control after a pack is done?

Someone help :-(

If you quite taking the pills, then you would risk pregnancy AFTER you stop using the birth control pill 'reminders'.

BC pills are not harmful, and just in case, you may want to consider contrinuing with their use.

So I can never stop using the pills? I wanna know when it is safe to stop using them and not get pregnant

No it is not safe to stop using pills, unless you wish to become pregnant, or you intend on condom use.

That is why you take the pills, to prevent pregnancy. You must use them everyday in order to prevent pregnancy.

IF YOU DO NOT plan on having any more sex after the "reminder pills", then you could stop them.