My girlfriend was on birht control for three months then she actually stopped in the fourth month after taking 4 days worth. since then she has had three really light periods in a month an a half, like spotting. Although it is lacking the brown colored discharge like most pregnancy spotting. I also read that because she has stopped taking birth control it can mess with her cycle very much. can i get some feedback?> thanks.

It is true that most birth control will throw a womens cycle off track and it could take a couple months before her cycle is back on track once again..It may be sooner or later it just depends on her body...
If you both are using some type of birth control like condoms chances are shes not, but to be on the safe side it really wouldnt hurt to take a pregnancy test just to see if she is or isnt...Then you both may decide from there as to what you want to do...Wish You Lots Of Luck