Hello everyone, first off, i'm 16 and im from portugal, me and my girlfriend have been dating for 1 year now and started having sex 5 months ago. But whenever we have sex i cant ejaculate , NEVER,me and her we both were virgins and shes on the pill so we can have sex without condoms but with and without condoms i can ejaculate.

I masturbate max 3 times per day and sometimes i stay without masturbating for several days. but average i masturbate once per day maximum.

we tried many positions and i simply cant ejaculate we've done it for hours...

Also i have something called phimosis my foreskin is too tight and cant retract but during sex it retract (but cant fully get past the glans) and i dont even feel it so i think thats not the problem. what can i do to ejaculate quickly???

this is really making me feel bad ;c please help me

Hi Sumo,

If you can ejaculate when you masturbate then it can be a psychological problem.  Sometimes guys have a fear of getting a girl pregnant or relationship issues and that can keep them from ejaculating.  One such condition is called "delayed ejaculation."

First off, stop masturbating for several days.  Then, lots of foreplay for you.  You want to be ready to "explode" when the time comes.

Relax and keep trying.  Once you get past this it'll likely not reoccur.

Good luck.

thanks, i know she wont get pregnant because shes on the pill and i really trust her, about the foreplay i never know whens "enough" :l .
Either way , thank you for your reply i'll definatly try and stop masturbating for about a week then try to ejaculate during sex.

even on the pill she can get pregnant. its not 100%