Hey there,

I have an embarrassing problem.

I'm 16, and whenever I masturbate, I pre-ejaculate and then either the feeling becomes too intense to carry on or the urge disappears completely, sometimes both.

I don't lose the erection, the urge to masturbate just disappears.

I used to have wet dreams as a kid, and my pants would be stained white, so I've ejaculated before, but I was not conscious at the time.

I've never had sex but turned down the chance several times because of this problem (I'm responsible so I don't need any talks about protection).

The liquid is clear, sometimes VERY slightly cloudy in parts, I am 100% sure it is pre-ejaculate.

So yeah.

Help me :-)

Thanks

how much liquid comes out???

if you are experiencing an orgasm with this it is most likely full ejaculate - you just haven't got a lot of sperm in there atm.

Not a great amount of liquid.

And like, I don't feel any different when it happens like I imagine I would if I reached orgasm, it's like a constant feeling, from when I start masturbating to when I pre-ejaculate.
No change apart from the sudden loss of interest or the feeling that it's too intense to carry on masturbating.

I feel like such an id**t (:

What do you mean it beomes too intense?? Orgasm is supposed to be very, very intense. Thats the whole point! Unless it is very painful, you need to just get to a fast pace of masturbation and promise yourself you will keep going at that pace and not stop under any circumstances until you cum and orgasm. If you are in bed, maybe you are subconciously worried about making a mess. In which case, one possibility is to sit on the edge of the shower, direct a warm jet of water at yourself while you are masturbating, so then all the cum will be washed down the shower drain.. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Well, im kinda experincing the same problem, im 15 years old and my girlfriend has asked for sex. I have a feelin its going to happen tomorrow and i am startin to freak out :| i dont know wether to tell her or just go for it an see if i have any change :S:)

im 15, no i haven't had sex, but this pre-cum problem keeps arising, maybe its because i slow down.
but i get a great feeling when it happens.

so probably not much sperm.

and also don't worry too much about sex, girls don't always orgy so why should guys?

Hey, I'm 16, just thought I'd bring this up... I don't cum. Ever. I orgasm,( believe me, I'm sure) but nothing. Ever. I really am comfortable with my sexuality and although I have a rather... Creative fetish(macrophilia) I frequently masturbate to, no cum. I am just having issues finding anyone with a similar issue. Plz reply!!!

hi im 15 and i pre cum n i want to cum not pre cum sm1 pls help me

hi im 15 and i pre cum.....which dosent feel good so i want to cum but whenever i try i pre cum....can u help me pls

hi its me again n i wanted to noe because i have 1 testicle does it affect my cum...n if i masterbate everyday will the pre cum go away

[url]hi im 14 have some pubic hair growing above my penis. every time I masturbate I have a cloudy sometimes see through. im just wondering until I will have white cum. also the hole where cum and urine come out i have a little white bump around the hole does anybody else have this.? :!: :!: :!:

its not STD don't worry if you never had sex then its ok you dont have to worry! STD you get from SEX not by yourself and you cannot get infected by your own body fluid (this was answer by the CDC.gov)

hi am 16 years old and i have been masturbating for a very long time...sometimes theres just a lil pre cum on the tip or sometimes nothing....whats causing that...am very worried...cuz am 16..and i never had sex before , cuz am scared of this...please anyone help...

I'm 14, and when I masterbate, I get clear (Kind of cloudy) Pre-cum. When can I cum fully, and reach orgasim?? PLEASE reply!!

hi im the same i only cum clear liquid i was wondering if you are kind of under devoloped compared to your maes im pretty short and i was wondering if you guys are too?