Hi, i'm a 17 year old male who masterbates daily. I have noticed over the years that when i am engaged in sexual activity with a women which has nothing to do with my penis (kissing, feeling up etc.) i get excited and prematurely ejaculate which is extremely embarrasing. I was researching online and found an article from a doctor who said that masterbating causes premature ejaculation. First of all is this true ? And secondly what shoudl i do about my problem?

i masturbated a lot and now prematured ejaculation. what do i do to solve this problem

masturbating is going to make you less sensitive. not more so. you are just getting over exited. relax, its no big deal. the sexual stuff that is. the jizzin early is kinda a big deal. i do it everyday, and have never had any problems

I have the same problem of ejaculation as soon as there is kissing feeling, etc etc. nothing to do with penis. It is so embarassing and there is no sex life. I am frustrated. Get in touch with me to share your problem. thanx

Before you do anything with the girl befor you go over to her place or meet up with her jack off and cum and then you will last longer.

Hey fella's I'll be honest with y'all.....I masturbated for a period of over 10yrs since i was in my early teens, n now, i cannot even last for 4 sec inside a woman..This thing is real..screw all those who tell u to keep on masturbating , that it wont do nothing to you..Trust me, they dont knpw sh*t....i have PE, and i know the root cause..i used to last for a damn long time during my early years, and the more i mastubbated, the lesser the lasting time reduced.

The best u can do right now, is STOP it..Not even slow it down, but stop it..i know it sounds pretty gully but thats the word..masturbation is dangerous.......The day when i entered a woman and ejaculated immediately, thats when i got so scared, and since that day, i said that was it...i started researching on issues like working out the PC muscle to try regain some strength in me, and its kinda helping..but again, the earlier you stop, the better for you.Else, your future sex life is over, and trust me there'll be no relationship or marriage for you....Feel free to mail me, and i can share my experience personally with you..
Word Up!

I am suffering with this problem. Can u help me to come out form this problem.

was it not hard to stop mastrubating. It's a very strong addiction. I mean I've tried it, but The most I've lasted was 6 days. ps. every single thing can get on my nerves during the day.
I'm telling you, I think in terms of addiction its as hard as giving up smoking.

hi guys, please check out my recent post on prematture ejaculation. i have complied some remedies that might help.Thanks

hey guys, my wife hates me because i ejaculate fast and shes not even enjoying our sex. what can i do to overcome this? and is masturbating really degrade your sex performance? how can you exercise your PC muscle?

Masturbation will cause premature ejaculation because every time you masturbate you concentrate on what you feel and you concentrate on reaching orgasm. You train your brain to be sensitive to your imagination. When you are with your girl, your imagination is reality and you are much more sensitive to the real things that stimulate you. Voila, this is how you ejaculate quicker.

I read somewhere on this site a helpful tip for curing premature ejaculation. Ask your girl to play with you, but not with the effort to make you cum, but play with you as she likes. Your part is to get used to it, separate your imagination from your what you feel and enjoy the time rather than concentrate on the pleasure.

Hi all,
I am 25. I did a lot of masturbation once upon a time. And its about two years that I almost gave it up. And In last three months I did it only twice. Also if I don't masturbate then I face wet dream. Summery is, I did not get enough chance to save my power in my sex life. It happens either through masturbation or wet dream. But I still feel good. I feel erected at morning when I got up from bed. And its strong. I am really satisfied on my situation. But the thing is I am worried about my sex life with my coming partner. cause today I did masturbation again but noticed no improvement after couples of months. So My question:

1. I ejaculate within a few seconds during masturbation. Does this mean that, I will prematurely ejaculate during having sex with wife? ( I am about to marry. hopefully in next month. Note that I don't ejaculate during watching movies and not even sometime after dreaming something pretty exited.)
2. What preparation should I take for marriage?

Thanks in advance for the great help.

my age in 24 and never had sex with girls... imasterbate over 8 years... now ejakulating within 5 seconds... how can i improve naturally...

Hey dude my name is hameen. hv the same problem and my friends to.i am 22 years old will it stop in 1 years if I stop ..

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use