ok im 16 years old next week, and i woke up this morning to have a wet patch in my boxers and a very lubed penis, i looked at my penis and squeezed the end and a fair amount a sperm came out, this is the first time i have experienced this, i have never ejaculated in the past when masturbating, does this mean i will be able to ejaculate when i masturbate now? also when i do masturbate my penis will not stay hard it goes down then comes back up when it feels like it which the space of about 30 seconds when it is hard?

any help much appreciated.

can anyone help, also i get erections at the most random moments but when i watch porn i get an erection but it will not stay fully hard, can anyone please help me? %-)

ITS HAPPEND AGAIN!!

i have had another wet dream, but cant seem to reach an orgasm when i am masturbating, whats happening? :?

Well maybe you have a really weak ejaculation when you masturbate which is probably why when you squeezed it the seamen came out. I'm 16 aswell but i have never had a wet dream but i started masturbating at around 12 and started ejaculating at about 14 so depending on how long you started it might just be that. Try some excersices to help you work on your ejaculation method and maybe it will help you.

I too had my first wet dream 2 weeks ago - I'm 24. :-) I've been masturbating since I was 13, and ejaculated every time I tried. Everyone is different. A wet dream seems to indicate you can ejaculate. How do you masturbate? Do you become aroused when you touch yourself? Sometimes if my mind is not in the right place masturbation is more mechanical, and I'm just doing the motions but not enjoying it. Maybe it's a question of technique?

This video might help you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWzOQTFwRBE

alrighty, I discovered masterbation on accident in the shower. I never managed to ejaculate until I was about 12, which was when I was in 6th grade, about when I met my first girlfriend and entered society... sorta... In that grade, I had ejaculation before my wet dream. BUT... Remember that I was masterbating for something close to a half a year by then. Just keep going and eventually you'll actively eject instead of passive wet dreams.

oh well, i started wanking at age of 4 (you will never believe that but it's fact) and ejaculated at 10 years old so... I never had a wet dream and I never want to... 1) It doesn't feel as good as wanking; 2) it's not fun 3) big mess in my pants, I better wank and cum in my pants other than having a wet dream...at least I did the mess myself, not accidentally from ejaculation.

However wanking was going good every day when I was in the kindergarten cuz I didn't wanna sleep like all other kids...After I started going to school, I usually did it in the bathroom. I didn't tell my mom, but she ones told me that if i have an erection, I MUST wank or I might have problems with prostate gland, also that i will feel good... I didn't stop wanking until now (17) and i still sometimes feel my penis has pre-cum in the mornings. 

So bro, even with ejaculation or not, it feels again the same, it's just the mess it makes on ur belly or in ur pants when u ejaculate. As others said u may have weak erection but that will become better with time.

What i recommend u try:

When u masturbate, get close to ejaculation and then stop, then do it again and then stop again...don't cum, if u can't hold on anymore, go fast and try to keep it in as much as u can. The second be4 u cum, gently hit the tip of the glans and shoot (stroke fast while do that). It feels fantastic...wash urself and eat healthy, u will see u will cum more and more volumes of semen if u are healthy and u will feel good. You can even try cumming in a roll but it is sometimes very hard and requires a lot of work...particularly after u cum 2 times in a roll, for the 3rd one will require u some1 doing u a ha****b to u and tie u up so u don't move, since a lot of work for u to masturbate and ur hand will get sore, and for u, u might not hold it as it feels like giggling.

Am 21 and I have been ejaculating sine 10. It started happening when I was 15 where I wet dream about 6ive times and I think this is not good. Usually this happens when u want to play with your organs and not able to because of some reasons. And when you are sleepy u dream about a girl touching your penis or something like that and you ejaculate which is a symbol loose of self control..

this video is private and cant be watched.

Hi 11223344556677:

Your body produces semen. The seminal vesicles get full, so the semen needs to be ejaculated. If you don't masturbate or have sexual intercourse to orgasm, then you can expect to have a wet dream eventually. Most guys would prefer to masturbate.

Masturbation is beneficial because it provides for the need to ejaculate semen, is fun, pleasant, enjoyable, safe, healthy, normal, harmless, contributes to prostate health, relieves sexual tension, and pain from overfilled seminal vesicles. Masturbation aids sleep when done before bedtime. Frequent masturbation prevents wet dreams. One cannot get an STD from masturbation. Masturbation leaves one with a peaceful feeling of relaxation, contentment, and well-being.

There are no bad side effects to masturbation.

Masturbation should be done in a place where one has privacy. Favorite places are in the shower or in bed at night.

There is no lower or upper age limit for masturbation. Some pre-school boys masturbate and some elderly people masturbate at least into their late seventies.

One may masturbate as much or as little as one wishes, however one may experience temporary sexual exhaustion due to very frequent masturbation.

Three times a day works well for many teens.

1. Do it before school in the morning. This helps you get through the school day without being excessively h*rny.
2. Do it after school because you have gone a whole day without masturbating.
3. Do it before going to sleep. This helps with restful, sound sleep.

The movable, internally-lubricated, nerve-laden erogenous foreskin, with its gliding action, is an important aid to masturbation.

Circumcision was introduced to unforeskin the penis and make it impossible to masturbate. It failed to stop masturbation but it made it harder to do and perhaps less enjoyable.

How one does it depends on whether one has an internally lubricated movable foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. It is not necessary to retract the foreskin. The outer foreskin glides over the inner foreskin. The foreskin is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides without friction. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations. Foreskinned males must be careful not to tear the frenulum.

Long and vigorous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours. Pulling back too hard is apt to stretch the frenulum and may tear it.

If you are unforeskinned and the skin is taut and immovable, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction irritation is common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva.

It is common for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have irritation if he does not apply external lubricant.

After a male ejaculates, there is normally a “refractory period” before he can have sex again.

There are many myths about masturbation, which simply are not true.

Masturbation does NOT shorten your life.
Masturbation does NOT cause heart attacks.
Masturbation does NOT cause insanity.
Masturbation does NOT affect your brain cells.
Masturbation does NOT cause memory loss.
Masturbation does NOT cause you to go blind.
Masturbation does NOT cause eye problems.
Masturbation does NOT cause eye blink.
Masturbation does NOT cause blurred vision.
Masturbation does NOT cause eye floaters.
Masturbation does NOT cause sleeplessness.
Masturbation does NOT cause shaky hands.
Masturbation does NOT cause hair to grow in your palms.
Masturbation does NOT cause hair loss.
Masturbation does NOT cause thin hair.
Masturbation does NOT cause hair fall.
Masturbation does NOT change hair color.
Masturbation does NOT cause graying of the hair.
Masturbation does NOT change skin color.
Masturbation does NOT cause baldness.
Masturbation does NOT cause old look.
Masturbation does NOT cause erectile dysfunction (ED).
Masturbation does NOT cause impotence.
Masturbation does NOT make your sperm run out.
Masturbation does NOT prevent fathering children.
Masturbation does NOT slow down puberty.
Masturbation does NOT affect completing puberty.
Masturbation does NOT stunt your growth.
Masturbation does NOT make you skinny.
Masturbation does NOT suck out the nutrients.
Masturbation does NOT cause loss of vitamins.
Masturbation does NOT lower your testosterone.
Masturbation does NOT raise your testosterone.
Masturbation does NOT cause gynecomastia.
Masturbation does NOT cause pain in the testes.
Masturbation does NOT cause premature ejaculation.
Masturbation does NOT affect height.
Masturbation does NOT cause penile curvature.
Masturbation does NOT affect penis size.
Masturbation does NOT decrease stamina.
Masturbation does NOT cause knee pains.
Masturbation does NOT cause knee problems.
Masturbation does NOT stop growth spurts.
Masturbation does NOT cause muscle weakness.
Masturbation does NOT reduce muscle mass.
Masturbation does NOT cause hernia.
Masturbation does NOT affect the physical appearance.
Masturbation does NOT cause penis bumps.
Masturbation does NOT cause warts.
Masturbation does NOT cause weight gain.
Masturbation does NOT cause weight loss.
Masturbation does NOT cause acne.
Masturbation does NOT cause wrinkles on your face.
Masturbation does NOT cause loss of blood.
Masturbation does NOT cause blood to flow from the urethra.
Masturbation does NOT cause your body to smell like a fish.
Masturbation does NOT make your bones softer.
Masturbation does NOT slow the growth of your penis.
Masturbation does NOT make your penis weak.
Masturbation does NOT make your penis larger.
Masturbation does NOT make your penis smaller.
Masturbation does NOT make your penis wrinkly.
Masturbation does NOT cause penile fracture.
Masturbation does NOT cause skin wrinkles.
Masturbation does NOT cause bent penis.
Masturbation does NOT cause your foreskin to grow.
Masturbation does NOT cause the foreskin to fall off.
Masturbation does NOT release hormones.
Masturbation does NOT make you sexually weak.
Masturbation does NOT cause infertility.
Masturbation does NOT make sex less enjoyable.
Masturbation does NOT cause nerve problems.
Masturbation does NOT cause memory problems.
Masturbation does NOT cause cancer.
Masturbation does NOT cause back pain.
Masturbation does NOT cause stomachache.
Masturbation does NOT cause body aches.
Masturbation does NOT cause headache.
Masturbation does NOT cause muscle loss.
Masturbation does NOT harm the pelvic floor muscles.
Masturbation does NOT make your body weak.
Masturbation does NOT affect stamina.
Masturbation does NOT make you thin and skinny.
Masturbation does NOT harm the kidneys.
Masturbation does NOT cause prostate cancer.
Masturbation does NOT cause psoriasis.
Masturbation does NOT cause cancer.
Masturbation does NOT cause infection.
Masturbation does NOT cause death.