Hey im 15 and for some reason I can have wet dreams but I cant cum. is something wrong with me?

No, nothing is wrong with you.

You may need to try a different technique. I'm assuming your male. For some guys the stroking method doesn't work. Some guys have to hump their pillows or similar.

You also just may not be going long enough. Do you get anything out of trying? What happens?

yeah im a guy. I am not really sure, i have tried all that stuff but i dont feel any joy out of it. I give up after about 10 minutes because I dont feel anything good...

well i m nearly your age (14) and the first time for me was hard and so just keep trying or try different ways!

Hey it normal first of all... I work in a doctors office, and some boy can have a wet dream. yet can't cum. Why??? because a wet dream it not made up of sperm. it is a release of prostrate fluids that have built up.... Now as to not being able to cum? your first time will take longer. and you need to keep masterbating untill you start to feel it. It should feel like you realy need to urinate. at that point keep going and you should reach your goal of ejacutlaion (cumming) if i can help further, you can e-mial me

The prostate fluids you are referring to are called semen. It can and will contain sperm if the male is capable of producing sperm.

ok thanks for the good info so far guys, strange question but could you give me a list of techniques that may help me? other than using my hand that is...

There are many different ways to use your hand.  You can also use the pillow method: strip naked (or at least remove your pants), lie atop the pillow as you would a partner and slide up and down. The sensation will be less intense on your penis but the feeling of lying on a pillowy partner may produce the desired effect. (Of course a live naked partner would be more exciting but partners aren't always available ;-) )

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

What's the longest time you've ever heard of??

As in. What's the longest time you've heard of masturbating without cumming?* I'm having the same problem.

Hi Guest,

Some guys can last for HOURS.

So have you had an orgasm at all then?

Im 21 yrs old... 1 year back i had undergone circumscion of my penis, i cant ejaculate when im awake... I never saw ejaculation from my penis by masturbation also but i come across night fall twice in month... Im totally consused what may be may problem. Am i fertile and potent? I question myself