I am a mature male and have been suffering with erection problems on and off for the last couple of years. Recently I have noticed when having sex that I start off ok but after a short period of time I go soft and can't continue with sex. Any ideas?  

Sounds like your just not turned on tht much. Get some viagra. Take half a pill... f*****g kicks ass.. she doesnt even have to know... ;)

For what it's worth, ED is not an STD. So there's a bonus. ED is treatable and no one needs to be the wiser.

This happens to my partner on occasion due to medication he needs to take. Viagra solves all those problems. It's awesome. That and communication with your partner. She needs to be reassured that it is not about her, its just a physical thing. I don't think of my man as any less manly. He is the most incredible lover. I know that ED has nothing to do with desire. And also remember that for a woman a penis is only one source of pleasure. It is a good idea to see your doctor as ED can be caused by physical conditions and could be a sign of other problems that you may need to attend to. And doing so will not only improve your health but potentially, in some cases, cure the ED. But once you have done that and had the all clear from the doc cheap viagra and open communication with your partner should work a treat. I hope that helps.
Ans just another note, my partner doesn't use bushes all the time, and doesnt tell me when he does, just pops a little blue pill if he thinks there is going to be some action and he might need some assistance. It's all good, everyone is happy. ED is pretty common, especially as you age, so try not to feel bad about it. Older men make great lovers because they really know how to pleasure their partner and will take their time. Much better than a fumbling, over excited teen.