Hello, folks. I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis last year. I must admit that I lost an interest for sex. I wonder whether it is because of MS. What do you think? I have a partner, so I feel little guilty because of her. Can you give me any kind of advice? I will appreciate it a lot.

Hello. MS is a disease that affects nerve fibers. The ones that are involved in sexual intercourse are not excluded. It is no surprise that you lost an interest for sex. However, I recommend you not to give up. Sex is also important for health just as eating or sleeping. I recommend you to talk to your partner and try to explain her how you feel. If your relationship is serious, then she will understand. You should find a sex therapist. He/she can really help in problems like this is. I hope this helps.

Hello, everyone. Sexual dysfunction is indeed a problem for people with MS. I also agree that you shouldn’t give up. You should really talk to your partner. Explain her how you feel. Start with the things slowly. You can use some sort of stimulant like sildenafil or as it is more popular Viagra. Of course, consult your doctor first. I hope you’ll find a solution. Bye!

Hello, my friends. My best friend has been diagnosed with MS. Sexual dysfunction is a common sign within this patients. It can be caused by emotional or physical factors. Your partner should understand that MS is a difficult disease. When you get diagnosis like this is, you don’t feel like having sex. However, this is something that you should work together on. She should have more understanding and patience. I think that consulting a sex therapist is a great idea. He will give you guidance through this process. Good luck!