Hello! I am engaged for more than two years now but lately I have hard time dealing with relationship going bad. I tried to be tolerate and understandable but it seems I don't get anything in return so I started thinking seriously of giving up all this though on the other hand I can't stop thinking of how it would be awful to break up something that lasted almost a decade. But yet again I got tired of making all his wishes come true without satisfying my needs I think all of this has exhausted me and I was doing it just to cover the real problems in our relationship but now I got seek of dealing with it. What do you think I should do?

It is very simple just turn around and leave. You shouldn’t have started this game at first place but you obviously were its main player through all these years so now your five minutes has come and use it the best way think of yourself and of your wishes-want do you any harm. He is a big boy he will manage the new situation don’t worry. Usually my advice to the persons that are dealing with relationship going bad is try to talk it over with your partner for the communication is the best way dealing with the problems of that kind. But in your case I don’t think it’s worth it. Wake up girl, he is not the only one on this planet pretty soon after you leave him he would figured out what he has lost but usually it is too late. I would like to give you the encouragement words but I know people like that they are like a child that needs to be kept like a baby and I don’t think you should be his golden fish. Don’t waste your life for it’s too short to be thrown on wrong persons.

Yeah...cause assuming its all the man's fault is the best way to solve a problem. You hear one side of a story and assume that the man is wrong...wonderful. I see thats how women think all the damn time. It would be nice to see the other side of this story--instead of women telling other women to go and f**k up someones life, confidence so she can go out and party on the town.

Hey there,

Have you tried to talk to your partner about how you are feeling? Perhaps find a quiet time, sit him down and tell him exactly how you feel. Let him know that you are your wits end unless he changes some of his ways. Relationships are all about balancing give and take. As you know it gets very wearing when you are the one who is constantly giving. Telling him exactly how you feel and also how close you are to leaving may be enough of a wake up call for him.

I wish you the best of luck!

Cassie
Happy Life Space

Excellent... so you have been with him for 10 freaking years and you can't even talk to your man.
Are you serious?
How old are you?
I can't believe the stupidity I read from people.
"Ohhh I always make him happy... but now i am not happy"
"me want to pack and leave"
Maybe some people in this world seriously need to know the whole meaning of relationships.
Strictly put, if you can not communicate with your partner then leave.
But leave for the right reasons and not just stupid reasons.

IF you're so sick and tired of him... why the did you wait for 10 years?