Well me and my boyfriend are talking about having a child. And we have been together for over two years now and I am not looking for advice or anything just some answers. We have been trying for some months now, and he comes in me all the time. Which resulted in negative. I told him about my past sexual partners, and he says that that may have an effect on why I can't get pregnant, although some of those guys are now dads. He had brought up that maybe it's because I am 'loose' and can't keep the cum in- some times it had just slipped off after he pulls out after ejaculating. I haven't had my period right since September, just some cramps sometimes and other occasions I have used the bathroom and when I wipe there's some blood and none after. I am irregular, so I don't know if that will be an issue. It just bums me out that I can't give him the child he wants, even though he said he will still love me whatsoever. What is going on?!

Hi Sas

First off, it's not because you're "loose."  Semen is going to come out no matter how "tight" you are.

We don't begin to consider fertility issue until a year has passed without success.  When/IF that time comes, both of you need to see a fertility doctor.  You can expect a full physical, including internal exam and blood work.  Your partner can also expect a sperm count.

It doesn't have to be you, it could be him, or it could be a combination.  Sometimes there are genetic problems.

Having irregular periods may also contribute to difficulty getting pregnant.

I'm a bit bothered by your partners comment about you being "loose."  Tell him if he could shoot it in further it wouldn't come out.  It still will come out but maybe it'll make him think about what he says in the future.

Hope it helps.

Just to say he sounds like an ass saying it bcuz ur loose. No irregular periods have alot to do with it :( you can't know when ovulate. Try talking with your dr about some options .