Me and my friend got tested for hiv… I am hiv positive. I had sex just once, and that time I didn’t use condoms. I got used to the thought I have it (I got test done 5 month ago)… should I find this men somehow and told him what he has done to me? This is not just for me to feel better… this is also for him not to go after innocent girls…

Hey,
I think you have very healthy attitude. I think you should do that.
Regards!

You definetly need to find him and let him know. If he doesn't know already, he needs to know he is positive so he doesn't pass it on anymore. Also, he needs to tell every partner he has had to be tested also. If he doesn't seem to care, he might have known when he passed it on to you, and then you are getting into a criminal matter.

You definetly have a good attitude and that is the best way to beat this thing. You can still have a long life. Just stay on your meds. It is amazing what science can do. I am proud of you for handling it so wonderfully.

Good luck, and blessings.

you know i love the fact that you are taking this in a real relaxed way. you know you arent goin crazy . you a real woman . i say you find his ass and make sure he doesnt get anyone else ok. may god bless your soul .

amen to that

im sorry to hear that and you are a hell of alot braver than me cuz about 3 months ago i had pneumonia and after all my pneumonia symptoms went away i had other complications and i was looking on the internet at all the hiv symptoms and all i did was cry and it seemed that every symptom i saw i somehow developed it except physical things can u tell me what were some of the things you felt with your illness because im still very afraid so anything you tell me would be a big help i am a 19 year old male thats about to graduate high school and go to collage and i just been stressing up a wall and need someone to talk to (i never didnt use a condom but received unproteced oral the last time i had sex was 7-8 months before i got pneumonia and around the time i got pneumonia i was experimenting with marajuna jsut wonder if that could have contributed to the pneumonia)

GOOD FOR YOU!! ANd thank you for being an adult about this. Yes please find him and tell him... you are doing him and everyone who had been with him a huge favor.

God bless you for your bravery and honesty!