Hello, I have a very odd situation going on and not sure what it's all about. I started taking birth control pills January 2015 and just recently stopped taking them November of 2015. I had my normal "withdrawal period" and everything was going normal. I then had unprotected sex on dec. 3 and had a one day period on the 7th. I started my new birth control the Sunday following. I started thinking I was possibly pregnant because of the one day period and stopped taking the new birth control after the first week. Thinking I was pregnant, I took 3 at home pregnancy tests and 2 of the 3 had very faint lines. Then I got another "withdrawal period" because I stopped the pills and I thought that I was wrong about the pregnancy and forgot about it. I am currently 4 days late on my period and my stomach is feeling really bloated and hard. I'm wondering if maybe I could still possibly be pregnant? Has this happened to anybody else before? I know it's an odd situation...

Just took a pregnancy test and got a negative. Still don't know what's going on with my period tho??

Still have gotten no period... WHAT IS GOING ON