I am eating slate pencils is there any problem n I ate lot off can you tell me please

hi friend,eating slate pencil is harmful to us because i am suffered from shrinkness on my face and above the mouth,it turned as dark in colour and many problems.if i eat it means it will give me a sudden reaction and i am trying to  avoid it ,now i am taking it and chew it and then split it out

same problem i also have ! :D
plz help me guys !!

Your body requires calcium. Start taking calcium tablets or eat food that is providing calcium.

if your eating slate pencils..thats becoz you are anemic i.e you lack iron or calcium or some other deficiency. its not good to eat as it causes lot of problems (can tell you from experience as i used to eat a lot). first step is for you to your blood check for iron levels and talk to the doctor abt this habit. be safe then sorry. this habit is not good for long run.

Many people eat slate pencils but that is not good. It can create many stomach problema or sometimes create gallstones.

same problem...please help me.....