hi guys,

iam consuming slate pencils for 1 years i always use super star brand slate pencil.it is harmful to our health .it has a way to solve a problem. after eating slate pencil u drink gelusil one tablespoon it helpful to digestive a pencils.but dont eat too much of pencils.

You have PICA disorder. slate pencils are made of clay (Kaolin or shale clay). its common to consume clay to many parts of the worlds specialy in africa, southern us and suriname. the clay in these parts are called Ayilo, White dirt, Pimba, dirt cookies, kaolin etc. to digest clay you have to drink ample amount of water. But eating such non food items are harmful for the body. people eating clay are mostly diagnosed with low haemoglobin(iron) levels, because clay reduces the iron absorption in the body thus also reducing the oxygen carrying capacity of blood (the term anemic is used for such people). Its better to get your blood checked and recover whatever deficiency your are having. Plz talk to a doctor about this. This is not good for long run.

Source: My own experience. Was addicted to eating slate pencils for 10 yrs.

I eat daily 20packects of slate pencils, nearly abput 60peaces,any side effects for me am a female, and am single un married

Hie Pravin ,
I'm badly in need of ur help,,
I was eating the same brand super star slate pencil from my childhood nd now I don't get tat anywhere,,I'm very much in need of those now,,,
Pls do help me to get those,,