Hello everyone,
I ..like many of you that have posted already am a ice cube eater . I eat ice cubes 24/7 , Have a fav. glass for my ice. I eat it constanly. Sometimes I run out and have a ''ice fit'' I can't keep enough ice made. And I don't like the big ice cubes, I make them smaller, better to crunch . Theirs a difference in ''soft ice cubes, and ''hard '' ice cubes . I'm anemic from time to time, and I take iron, so I don't think that has any baring on eating ice cubes . I've been eating ice for many years now , the weather don't matter, I eat the ice in all seasons . It's not ''just a habit with me'' I feel like I need the ice, and crave it , not for the taste , but to crunch. I have the nerve to get upset with my hubby if he wastes the ice . lol At one time, my family Dr. had told me my liver might be wanting or needing the ice, I really don't know . All I know is I eat it all the time, I'm also a smoker of many years and have to have my Pepsi and plenty of it, get mad if somebody ask for some . If anyone has anything to suggest I would appreciate it .

Thank You ;-)

Ice is yummy and i am soooo happy that i found another person who also believes that there is a difference in hard and soft ice and i LOVE the soft ice because its soft but at the same time has a little crunch but not too  much of a crunch. I think i love soft ice soo much because i dont have it that much and i dont get to have it that much. I just eat some ice and if i get a soft piece im like  o.O yummm  :-) (while im eating it)   :O (noticing all the goodness and soft crunchiness)  :-) when im done im happy! but im not addicted to ice but if i go to someones house and they make me a drink with ice in it i make sure i drink the all the drink and eat all the ice...one more thing freezer ice maker ice is waay better than cubed ice from an ice tray.

Im addicted to ice 24/7